Mark Clattenburg reveals

Shocking, I know . . . Clattenburg sent off Bellamy just to get rid of him.

Apologies if already posted

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9650895/ref-clattenburg-reveals-worst-players/

Clattenburg's Bellamy rivalry
Referee Mark Clattenburg has revealed exactly who he found to be the worst player to officiate during his 14-year stint in the Premier League.

The list of contenders is extensive -- Jens Lehmann, Rio Ferdinand and Roy Keane all get a mention -- but Clattenburg singled out Craig Bellamy as the man who gave him the most trouble on the pitch.

"The worst one, and I've thought it for years, was Bellamy," Clattenburg told Pitch Invader magazine. "He was just the most irritating player on the pitch -- and he was irritating off it. He was downright rude and it didn't matter what you said to him."

The 44-year-old ref, who now plies his trade in the Chinese Super League, also admitted that he wrongly sent Bellamy off during a Manchester City game in 2009 just to get rid of him.

"I [gave him a second caution against] Bolton for diving and it was a blatant penalty. He was a guy I just didn't really get on well with."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9650895/ref-clattenburg-reveals-worst-players/

Referee Mark Clattenburg has revealed exactly who he found to be the worst player to officiate during his 14-year stint in the Premier League.

The list of contenders is extensive -- Jens Lehmann, Rio Ferdinand and Roy Keane all get a mention -- but Clattenburg singled out Craig Bellamy as the man who gave him the most trouble on the pitch.

"The worst one, and I've thought it for years, was Bellamy," Clattenburg told Pitch Invader magazine. "He was just the most irritating player on the pitch -- and he was irritating off it. He was downright rude and it didn't matter what you said to him."

The 44-year-old ref, who now plies his trade in the Chinese Super League, also admitted that he wrongly sent Bellamy off during a Manchester City game in 2009 just to get rid of him.

"I [gave him a second caution against] Bolton for diving and it was a blatant penalty. He was a guy I just didn't really get on well with."
Hughes said as much at the time.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...Mark-Clattenburgs-Craig-Bellamy-red-card.html

That's professionalism for you. What a twat .

And the last bit says it,we know what has been going on all along corrupt as fuck ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.