Simeone dig at City

Another prick going on about history, so thought I'd check out Atlético. We won the League 3 years before them and the Cup a whopping 56 years before they got their name on the infinitely easier to win Copa del Rey. Yes they pipped us by 7 years to the Cup winners Cup.

I wouldn't dream of saying Atlético have no history or have just been born as he put it. Idiot.
Are we getting a little too paranoid that every article or quote who uses our name we get upset or annoyed. Do you not see we are now in the big time, so mention our name bingo it gets picked up ??

I think he’s saying that a manager joining a club needs to play in a way that suits their traditionally style - is that right?

By that logic Pep should never manage Wimbledon for example.

But Pep at City makes total sense by that same logic. We were cloggers for a decade or more but that was not in keeping with our traditions - at least in my mind.

I just think Simone is using the wrong example (and it’s a shitty point anyway). The best example he should use is that OGS suits united more than Mourinho did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.