Man City TV Launched

I think I’m gonna bin this once I finish fight TIL the end. I wanted it for the friendlies but they didn’t work on LG and tbh city’s free YouTube is very good currently for inside city and behind the scenes stuff. Surely that has a bigger audience than this app?

Can’t see they having much during the season due to rights for the first team but maybe some EDS and ladies.

I can’t help but feel this has lost some momentum and city might be battling with too many technical issues across a variety of platforms. Still no news as to when it will be available for other iptv's such as Samsung and Toshiba and the digital team are not responding to my emails - probably far too busy supporting the platforms already released

Is this NOT available on Android ?? There are more people using Android devices than Apple ones in the UK .... F*ck Apple - overpriced and overrated devices :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.