Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker can also play at center back. He could be an interesting option. With teams that are really fast on counter. Just look at magnificient acrobatic goal line clearance.

Agreed, we don't need to buy a new centrehalf, Fernandinho and Walker with Stones, Laporte and Otamendi is perfect.

Imho i think Cancelo, who will be brought in for the RB-position, can also play RM and even RW. For LB we will have three options if Mendy gets back, so I highly doubt we will see Cancelo in that position.
Cancelo seems a complete different kind of RB than Walker. So we will play differently when he is in the team as to when Walker is. Same with Zinchenko and Mendy and Angelino.
That’s what has been so good the last few years and makes us such a fourmidable outfit. Put in whatever player and the team out there know exactly how to play.

As for Danilo, never thought he was a weak link. Very good player and never let us down. But I do like to think this transfer will make us stronger again.

Imho i think Cancelo, who will be brought in for the RB-position, can also play RM and even RW. For LB we will have three options if Mendy gets back, so I highly doubt we will see Cancelo in that position.
Cancelo seems a complete different kind of RB than Walker. So we will play differently when he is in the team as to when Walker is. Same with Zinchenko and Mendy and Angelino.
That’s what has been so good the last few years and makes us such a fourmidable outfit. Put in whatever player and the team out there know exactly how to play.

As for Danilo, never thought he was a weak link. Very good player and never let us down. But I do like to think this transfer will make us stronger again.

Me neither. Always thought he was a Brazilian full back, more thought given to attacking than defending perhaps, but I can't think of a situation where a poor performance cost us! All defenders are prone to mistakes, it's part of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.