Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is every possibility of him leaving, but if it's before the Premier League window closes I would agree it seems unlikely.
I can see a deal reached on deadline day for the German League which I think falls on 31st August.

Do you understand how weak our negotiation platform would be with Bayern if we signed a non home grown centre back? Bayern would know we need to shift a player or have him sat in the stands for a year.

Reactions: nmc
Do you understand how weak our negotiation platform would be with Bayern if we signed a non home grown centre back? Bayern would know we need to shift a player or have him sat in the stands for a year.
Hence why I said I can't see Sane leaving BEFORE the English window closes which would mean we WONT sign a foreign CB
If Bayern want Sane this season I can see them pushing City till the final hours of the 31st.

Hence why I said I can't see Sane leaving BEFORE the English window closes which would mean we WONT sign a foreign CB
If Bayern want Sane this season I can see them pushing City till the final hours of the 31st.

Bayern simply can’t afford him. They’ve already spent £100m. I doubt they’ve got £200m to spend.

Bayern simply can’t afford him. They’ve already spent £100m. I doubt they’ve got £200m to spend.

They have money. Soft loans from sponsors etc. They are tough negotiators but will have access to funds. They have a huge rebuild to undertake- so us fucking them over for Sane could cost them dearly in the long run!

Unless of course City set a deadline of Thursday !

Simply not true, Bayern have major backers and are a very wealthy club

Yes, but like the rest of us, can only spend what FFP allows.
They will not be able to shell out the type of money we will rightly want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.