Community shield Post match thread

They have always booed the national anthem for all those reasons listed with the only new factor being Brexit. Or so I read yesterday....
TBF I couldn't recall if it was bullshit or not because let's face it they don't visit Wembley very often.

Fortunately I've still got the recording of the 2016 LC final and I've just checked back. Did they boo the national anthem then? No they didn't.
No surprise really that they are full of shit yet again.

I imagine now it will always be booed should they reach any future Wembley final or CS.
The game is changing as are the rules of the Cult.
Welcome to the new world of Hard Cult 2019.
God help us.

One other thing. They like to call us smalltime etc for plastic flags and mosaics at our big home games. Totally beneath them of course.
So just before the 2016 LC final there were 20000+ of them holding up red and white mosaics.
HYpocritical twats.
I dearly want to beat them in every game, and to every trophy, but I think you might be exaggerating differences between the fans. Wembley was not a war-zone.

I had to laugh on Sunday. Okay I stayed until the very end until the players and coaching staff had left the pitch. Then made my way to Paddington and then home to South Wales. Coming down full of scousers giving it large, going back they were nowhere to be seen. It made the united wembley exit seem very slow in comparison. YNWA ha ha

Anyone know why Otamendi wore a black armband?

I dearly want to beat them in every game, and to every trophy, but I think you might be exaggerating differences between the fans. Wembley was not a war-zone.

Give over Marvin - that was a very mild example.

On something unrelated and your view about the lack of 3d images for VAR offside decisions ( I think it was you) I've just listened to a pod about the implementation of VAR in the PL from the weekend. If you are not already aware, the PL are including a 3d overlay for offside decisions.

Just watched the whole game back.

I thought we were okay for 55 minutes but Pep wasn’t happy with the players as the half time whistle was blown! You could see when Silva went down he was giving instructions out to everyone and numerous players were not doing what he wanted them to.

We had three good chances at 1-0. One with Sterling first half who had a free shot where he should have used his left foot but used his right and just tamely hit it straight at Allison, David Silva leant back on a free shot and it went over, and the Sterling 1v1 was indecisively poor.

As I noticed when watching it at the time, we looked really unfit!

Could have easily been about 3-3.

Bravo was excellent! Walker was very good.

Zinchenko really struggled with Salah, kept getting too drawn in first half and kept backing off too much second half.

We gave the ball away an awful lot after David Silva went off.

Our fans were very quiet for some reason?

Just watched the whole game back.

I thought we were okay for 55 minutes but Pep wasn’t happy with the players as the half time whistle was blown! You could see when Silva went down he was giving instructions out to everyone and numerous players were not doing what he wanted them to.

We had three good chances at 1-0. One with Sterling first half who had a free shot where he should have used his left foot but used his right and just tamely hit it straight at Allison, David Silva leant back on a free shot and it went over, and the Sterling 1v1 was indecisively poor.

As I noticed when watching it at the time, we looked really unfit!

Could have easily been about 3-3.

Bravo was excellent! Walker was very good.

Zinchenko really struggled with Salah, kept getting too drawn in first half and kept backing off too much second half.

We gave the ball away an awful lot after David Silva went off.

Our fans were very quiet for some reason?
But did we look really unfit because we were unfit, or because the players were knackered having been flogged in training?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.