Community shield Post match thread

can't believe the amount of crying they are doing over losing to us.

a game they were only invited to as we couldn't play ourselves!!

They're not crying, they spent all day yesterday not crying on YouTube and social Media, besides it's not a real trophy and they didn't want it anyway, and they were better than us and Pep's a c**t and Bernardo is a c**t and Sterling is a c**t and we're all c**ts..........YNWA and Six Times! And Thatcher was a c**t!

Like everything else potentially damaging to the "brand", Sunday's reversal will be air-brushed from the footballing archives and the appeasement of the red hordes will be in full swing again come this weekend.

They're not crying, they spent all day yesterday not crying on YouTube and social Media, besides it's not a real trophy and they didn't want it anyway, and they were better than us and Pep's a c**t and Bernardo is a c**t and Sterling is a c**t and we're all c**ts..........YNWA and Six Times! And Thatcher was a c**t!

very true haha

Was there any trouble at the ground? I didn't go as I anticipated a repeat of the 2011 FA Cup semi. After that game I am hesitant of going back to Wembley when United or Liverpool are there.

i've stayed silent for 40 years during it so i have been respectful in my dislike up until now, but i am very much against it. I have no respect for the Royal Family. Why can't we have something that appeals to more/all instead of that dirge.

More / all ??
What makes you think that By taking away the National Anthem of your county would appeal to more or all ??
I’d say it would piss more off then it pleased .
Your national cup final being played at your national stadium? What do you suggest ? Something that appeals to your taste and fuck everyone else !!
God Save Our Queen .... your welcome your Majesty...

Was there any trouble at the ground? I didn't go as I anticipated a repeat of the 2011 FA Cup semi. After that game I am hesitant of going back to Wembley when United or Liverpool are there.

i didn't see any trouble. For the most part the walk to and from the ground, there were LFC fans walking among City fans with no issues.

We parked in the car-park of a car-wash place, either side of us were cars with LFC fans, no issues.

At the services some di** yelled some abuse at me - but he did it while walking away, with his mates - there were loads of LFC in the services, with just a handful of blues, but again, no hassle.

I've seen reports of trouble - one where a young lad wearing a half & half scarf was receiving treatment in the ground and oc the tube thing, but personally i didn't see any trouble. A lot of fans, Blues and reds, had kids / wives / families with them.

There weren't many Manc's in the area we sat, and i'd guess there were a lot of reds who weren't Liverpudlian too - but much of the West side of Wembley, outside the ground, there were red shirts among the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.