Man City TV Launched

No, just a blank screen from which [on the Firestick] you can’t go ‘Back’ and you’re stuck on that screen so have the go The the Firestick homepage and relaunch the app.

I have an IPTV app on a Firestick. Is there a downloadable city-related app?

Apologies if this is old ground, I am new.

I am also confounded as to why the 18/19 treble DVD isn't out yet on Amazon, nor through the Etihad shop. Can anybody shed any light?

TIA

Whilst everything works fine for me on Apple TV a lot of the new stuff is available on the website. Really going to have put some different stuff on there along with live academy and the women’s games to make people want to keep paying.

It's all too confusing for me. I'm still struggling with Channel Five.

Meanwhile, is this TV channel the reason why we haven't got a Season Review DVD?

For the last thirty years, bar two relegation seasons, we have brought out a DVD in the summer after every season, yet here we are, the first ever winners of the Domestic Treble, and there isn't sight of one even in the pipeline.

I hope they haven't chosen this season of all seasons to fire it all off. I'll be rather miffed if my future pensionable years allow me to watch the highlights of Stuart Pearce's last season in charge, but not the best ever in our club's (or any other English club's) history.

Anybody know owt?

Is this NOT available on Android ?? There are more people using Android devices than Apple ones in the UK .... F*ck Apple - overpriced and overrated devices :D

It's available on Sony's android TV and works perfectly. It's not available on iOS only Apple TV.

I have tried to look for the Liverpool game at home as I wanted to watch all that again but it is not there when you press the link for other games of the season, is anyone else having this problem?

I have tried to look for the Liverpool game at home as I wanted to watch all that again but it is not there when you press the link for other games of the season, is anyone else having this problem?
The review the season games don't work for anyone,they are aware as i had a reply to my e-mail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.