It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Cheers.

Your record on transfers of late speaks for itself so fair play.
Yet they always seem to get the days when it’s going to be announced wrong. Almost like he reads twitter and regurgitates the stuff he reads on here. I think everyone knows we wanted rodri, no one picked up on angelino before that Dutch paper broke the story and cancelo is all over Twitter as being done from various Italian and uk journos (also seems to have taken the number 27 shirt not 29).

No idea why anyone would pretend to be “itk”

Yet they always seem to get the days when it’s going to be announced wrong. Almost like he reads twitter and regurgitates the stuff he reads on here. I think everyone knows we wanted rodri, no one picked up on angelino before that Dutch paper broke the story and cancelo is all over Twitter as being done from various Italian and uk journos (also seems to have taken the number 27 shirt not 29).

I don't think some pretend to be ITK I think they just hear things off reliable people and post it. I heard at half time on Sunday this was done i trust the guy so posted it its amazing some of the weird things you get back so won't post any info (correct or not) again

not sure anyone pretends to be itk, people post stuff on here and people call them itk,its as if your jealous of people getting called itk because your not,well don't worry about it,im a kfa as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.