Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And KDB also played more as a second #6 against Liverpool on Sunday
I wasn’t struggling to work that one out actually, I couldn’t make it to Wembley so had to watch on TV so I couldn’t really tell. Gundogan when he came on definitely seemed to slot in alongside Rodri but I didn’t know if that was just because we were running on empty.

So how does the Danilo move go down on paper if it's a separate deal?

Do we effectively cancel his contract and he joins Juve for free?

Joao Cancelo has passed his Manchester City medical and was shown round the City Football Academy this afternoon. It is likely – though not certain – that the Portugal international will be presented to fans at the stadium tomorrow afternoon.

City are planning to coordinate the announcement with Juventus doing the same with Danilo , who is in Turin finalising his move in the opposite direction.

The deals for Joao Cancelo and Danilo are separate, with Cancelo – according to Italian sources – costing Manchester City £27 million. With Danilo valued at the £26 million, it makes a package of £53 million - Juventus' asking price for Cancelo. [@ManCityMEN]

He’s moved about a bit this fella. Hopefully Pep can get some longevity out of him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.