Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
for fucks sake why. surely even from a business perspective the single digits are the most marketable.

i mean by that logic he should have "27 + danilo"

Apparently Angelino will wear 3. Gutting because I was excited to see someone rocking 12 after it being vacant for so long.

How longs his contract for?

A week with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another with an option of another week with an option of another and carry on till he leaves.

Apparently Angelino will wear 3. Gutting because I was excited to see someone rocking 12 after it being vacant for so long.

Its like Txiki uses the football manager autonumber. Infuriating.

Elland Road has boards all around with the 'legendary' players to wear each number from 1 to 10. Not saying I like it but at this rate if we ever did the same thing (in 10 years time or whatever) it would be "legendary 33s, 34s, 35s, 45s".

Look at all the greats who've worn that shirt for us - Rae Ingram Egil Ostenstad Mikkel Bischoff Hatem Trabelsi Benjani Mwaruwari and !!!

Was typing the above out as you posted this, glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this!

Jesus Oakie! Thanks for highlighting my point.

That’s an average of 1.75, hardly longevity!

Edit: It’s actually not 1.75 if you include city. That’s 5 clubs in 7 years. It’s actually a move every 1.4 years.
And each move over the past 5 years has resulted in him becoming one of the top players in Europe.
Sometimes a move is because you are wanted in a better league.Its NOT done him any harm so far only by fucking useless stats in your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.