Season Ticket

Had texts from City on 26th July saying our 3 season cards on their way and to check my email for tracking info. Never got the emails but all 3 season cards arrived on 27th so all good. Today received Royal Mail tracking emails saying they have parcels at the depot from Fourth Wall Ltd and they are going to deliver tomorrow. Bit weird and wondering if I am going to get duplicates. Anyone else had this ? Could be setting up a trade in laptop cases by this time tomorro :-)

Had texts from City on 26th July saying our 3 season cards on their way and to check my email for tracking info. Never got the emails but all 3 season cards arrived on 27th so all good. Today received Royal Mail tracking emails saying they have parcels at the depot from Fourth Wall Ltd and they are going to deliver tomorrow. Bit weird and wondering if I am going to get duplicates. Anyone else had this ? Could be setting up a trade in laptop cases by this time tomorro :-)

I got this last week and was thinking duplicate seasoncards!

They ended up being cityzen matchday packs. I wonder if they have had a system error and every season ticket holder ends up getting one as well!

Been scammed/defrauded.
Emails today saying tickets delivered.
Not there when I got home nor note through door. Looked at email again and see a dodgy signature signed for them. Non of the neighbours signed or accepted them.
Great day tomorrow sorting this out.

Last edited:
Been scammed/defrauded.
Emails today saying tickets delivered.
Not there when I got home nor note through door. Looked at email again and see a dodgy signature signed for them. Non of the neighbours signed or accepted them.
Great day tomorrow sorting this out.
Why would anyone bother they are useless.
There are some right dumb people about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.