Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me how far is it to munich from manchester its 2019 and still sane is not there yet ?? are we sending him by 2nd class post or by rowing boat

sick of the sane saga, think we all want him to stay. Think now is a little late to replace him. Should have been dealt with a lot earlier. Make your mind up and don't budge on the price!

Sterling is referencing his hair. It looks like waves. Tosin is digging him out because Sterling's 'wavy' look is too good to be true
You have a future as a translator.

I am not kidding — we’ll soon all need one to talk to younger colleagues/subordinates at work if my weekly stand ups are anything to go by.

And I’m 35 and on twitter!

You have a future as a translator.

I am not kidding — we’ll soon all need one to talk to younger colleagues/subordinates at work if my weekly stand ups are anything to go by.

And I’m 35 and on twitter!
Haha, my school years spent in London has built up my knowledge of these things!

fuck me how far is it to munich from manchester its 2019 and still sane is not there yet ?? are we sending him by 2nd class post or by rowing boat

I think we should set out a bluemoon expedition to travel from Manchester to Munich in a straight line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.