Danilo (signed for Juve)

Nice to see most are thanking him and wishing him well. Certainly wasn't a diva type player who caused a fuss when he wasn't playing, even though at times he perhaps should have been I felt, though I'm happy to trust in Pep's judgement on these things.

As a squad player for what we paid we should be happy with him, we're not going to sign superstars all the time, he wasn't that type of signing to begin with. In fact the Real fans were slating him a bit and happy to see him go, he at least proved a lot of those fans were talking nonsense. To my eyes he was a model professional on and off the pitch. Played his part in 2 excellent seasons for City. That's why I think it was a bit of an insult to him that Juventus acted like we were selling him a bad player. If he was as fast as Walker I think the conversation would be much different, he deserves a chance to cement a first team spot somewhere, perhaps a league that doesn't rely on pace as much will suit him.

Last edited:
Nice to see most are thanking him and wishing him well. Certainly wasn't a diva type player who caused a fuss when he wasn't playing, even though at times he perhaps should have been I felt, though I'm happy to trust in Pep's judgement on these things.

As a squad player for what we paid we should be happy with him, we're not going to sign superstars all the time, he wasn't that type of signing to begin with. In fact the Real fans were slating him a bit and happy to see him go, he at least proved a lot of those fans were talking nonsense. To my eyes he was a model professional on and off the pitch. Played his part in 2 excellent seasons for City. That's why I think it was a bit of an insult to him that Juventus acted like we were selling him a bad player. If he was as fast as Walker I think the conversation would be much different, he deserves a chance to cement a first team spot somewhere, perhaps a league that doesn't rely on pace as much will suit him.
A lot of Madrid fans are bellends. Look at how they’re treating Bale.

Danilo’s a good professional and I hope he does well in Italy. Hope he doesn’t succeed in the CL though!

Always liked danillo....solid defender and not bad bringing the ball out of defence either.....deserves to play more so dont blame him for wanting to move.....good luck to the lad

Always seemed to play well and play exceptionally well when given a run at right back.
Seems a solid lad, liked and embraced Manchester.
Good luck to him.

I don't think we have been paid anything for Danilo. He is just 'valued' at 25/26m as part of the Cancelo price.

Best of luck to Dani however. Didn't really put a foot wrong and has a right to feel a bit annoyed Pep didn't let him have a run with some of the games Walker was having.

He was decent and a model pro,wishing players like him well is the decent thing to do

Yes and there is a difference between wishing a player well and blowing sunshine up his arse to such an extent that if he farts people will think the sun is collapsing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.