Paulo Dybala

I imagine the lack of champions league football was a factor?

Precisely this.

Suspect that Dybala might also be more open to playing for a more highly regarded, Argentinian coach than for OGS.

Whether that is enough to persuade him, I'm not so sure.

Absolutely. In the scarcely believable event that Spurs were to sign both Dybala and Coutinho, or either one of them plus Lo Celso or Fernandes, there's no way that Eriksen isn't on his way out.

Spurs had a dreadful final three months of the season. Small squad, lots of injuries to key players, and fatigue after minimal rest and pre season for the 9 players who were involved in the World Cup until its final weekend. Not to forget the uncertainty and upheaval of the stadium move. Prior to that, Spurs were right on City's and Liverpool's tails - albeit without having played particularly well.

Agree, and people talk like Liverpool hit the high 90 points mark year on year. There’s nothing to say they’ll be anywhere near last season.

Agree, and people talk like Liverpool hit the high 90 points mark year on year. There’s nothing to say they’ll be anywhere near last season.

I wouldn’t have said first season with Pep suggested we were going to get 100 pts the season after, much as Liverpool didn’t look like getting 97 based on the season before.

I do think they lack a couple of players to give their squad a bit more depth, but before the community shield I was thinking they will fall away. However, the second half showing was enough to make me change my mind. They are a bloody good team, no point suggesting otherwise.

Precisely this.

Suspect that Dybala might also be more open to playing for a more highly regarded, Argentinian coach than for OGS.

Whether that is enough to persuade him, I'm not so sure.

It’s ALMOST as if our esteemed neighbours have to offer stupid wages to make up for the fact that they’re absolutely fucking gash and nobody of sound mind or with any ambition wants to go and play at their rat infested shit tip

It’s ALMOST as if our esteemed neighbours have to offer stupid wages to make up for the fact that they’re absolutely fucking gash and nobody of sound mind or with any ambition wants to go and play at their rat infested shit tip
Spread the gospel Mike

Fantastic signing for Spurs and hilariously embarrassing for the Rags as they can no longer blame money "money"
Nonsense the media is spinning it as United didn’t want to pay his high wages and walked away. It’s everyones boyhood club afterall

I imagine the lack of champions league football was a factor?
Yeah, exactly. Dybala was prepared to go to united as long as they would pay him ridiculous wages to make up for him missing out on UCL football.
It'll be interesting to see what wages he's prepared to go to Spurs for.

Nonsense the media is spinning it as United didn’t want to pay his high wages and walked away. It’s everyones boyhood club afterall

Lavish Levy beating United by paying high wages? No one is gonna buy that, looks like a great career decision by Dybala and a steal for spurs in this market

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.