La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

Classic deflection tactics from Tebas the loon. At present La Liga is in a major crisis over the following:
A legal battle over Monday and Friday kick-offs; a major row over the TV money split; concerns over £800m debts at Barca and £434m at Real Madrid; a legal action to block the Griezman deal going through; the most serious match-fixing row ever seen in Spain which has affected Champs League places; an investigation by the World anti-doping agency which says 24 per cent of Spanish players are aware of teammates doping. Meanwhile Tebas the racist loon says City are a threat to football!
Plus he's an unashamed far right loon, which is why our suits alluded to his insane hatred of City & PSG being rooted in out & out racism.

He's a Cyril Smith looking, racist piglet.

I wish our club would release a sarcastic response mentoring all the above. Also with inflation lets see how much they money they spent on Figo etc way back is in todays market.
I'm sure I saw it mentioned last week that taking inflation into account, Figo's transfer to Real would be £400m today, making it the most expensive transfer in football history.

Tebas has a selective memory & is just a slimy piss flap with an axe to grind with City.

Last edited:
I know this racist twat could be irritating at times, but what makes me at peace knowing that in a few years from now Tebas will retreat to his normal place in the nothingness, while we will continue to be at the top of the world.

I don't understand what we've done to upset him so much. PSG bought Neymar from Barca, but City have never really locked horns with Barca or Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.