Paulo Dybala

Absolutely. In the scarcely believable event that Spurs were to sign both Dybala and Coutinho, or either one of them plus Lo Celso or Fernandes, there's no way that Eriksen isn't on his way out.

Spurs had a dreadful final three months of the season. Small squad, lots of injuries to key players, and fatigue after minimal rest and pre season for the 9 players who were involved in the World Cup until its final weekend. Not to forget the uncertainty and upheaval of the stadium move. Prior to that, Spurs were right on City's and Liverpool's tails - albeit without having played particularly well.

They got beaten, at least once, off every decent team they played. Yes they are a good team but are miles off City and Liverpool

Quote from Sadcafe:

"IF he actually prefers Spurs to us thats plain embarassing. We are the biggest club in the world. I can imagine him going to City because of Pep and money even Chelsea but they have a ban Spurs though ?! Based on a fluke season of getting to a CL final ? I dont buy it plus theres the money issues which others have mentioned."

Hahahahaha. Seriously, how fucking delusional and arrogant can you get?

Quote from Sadcafe:

"IF he actually prefers Spurs to us thats plain embarassing. We are the biggest club in the world. I can imagine him going to City because of Pep and money even Chelsea but they have a ban Spurs though ?! Based on a fluke season of getting to a CL final ? I dont buy it plus theres the money issues which others have mentioned."

They could get relegated and they’d still pipe up about being the worlds best team... Delusional isn’t the word here, arrogant as you say is. It’s why no fucker likes them, look at us riding on the crest of a waves but I bet most blues still have that doubt creep in match day against teams like Everton lol. That lot... “Worlds biggest club” lol.

Will be interesting to see how he performs in the much tougher Premier League against “cruising” in Serie A where Juve Jane been so dominant. Not sure he’s been outstanding in the Champions League games I’ve watched, not criticising the lad, just questioning a different environment.

Will be interesting to see how he performs in the much tougher Premier League against “cruising” in Serie A where Juve Jane been so dominant. Not sure he’s been outstanding in the Champions League games I’ve watched, not criticising the lad, just questioning a different environment.

Yes and u can say the exact same about our new lad cancelo

Quote from Sadcafe:

Pep and money ffs, who has the highest wage bill again in the prem?. Absolute bell end rag.

Big if, but it Spurs were to get Dybala and Coutinho then they may challenge this year. Hopefully they will get neither player

Quote from Sadcafe:

They still haven't realised that Spurs have passed them by on several fronts, have they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.