Paulo Dybala

Depending on what happens today/tomorrow with last minute signings, Spurs for me have a squad thats as good as Liverpools. Just depends with so many new players how long they take to gel and also what their best formation / starting 11 will be.

As for Arsenal, they may score plenty, but that defense is still horrific.

Spurs do look good on paper but you wonder about their mentality - perennial bottlers in recent years.

It’s mad that nobody mentions Spurs as title contenders. They are shaping up really well for this season. Quality players, quality manager. I know all the deals won’t necessarily go through, but they could have Coutinho, Dybala, Kane, Son, Lucas Moura, Ndombele, Winks. That’s better than Liverpool imo.

It’s mad that nobody mentions Spurs as title contenders. They are shaping up really well for this season. Quality players, quality manager. I know all the deals won’t necessarily go through, but they could have Coutinho, Dybala, Kane, Son, Lucas Moura, Ndombele, Winks. That’s better than Liverpool imo.

In terms of strength of depth than yeah, that’s better than Liverpool. I’d go with Liverpool’s strongest team.

Still think Spurs will end up with neither.

Pochettino is not a quality manager and the reason they'll be nowhere near the top next season.

Bottling it is in their DNA

Look at Winks slyly sneaking on at the end of that list.

The fucking blag artist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.