Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly a scoop getting the latest on an injury. Duncan Castles of all people broke the news that Mendy suffered an ACL.

Knowing that Sane's told people within City he wants to leave obviously isn't going to be coming from his agent either, is it? It will come from a club source.

I'm not claiming he's right, just relaying what i've read.

Lee has contacts within the club and has been considered a reliable source for a long time. Just because he's reporting news City fans don't like shouldn't mean he's instantly dismissed.
It's already been dismissed that Sam Lee was talking bollocks. Tolmie said no such thing had happened.

Not a good way to start your new job with the Atlantic writing a bullshit article.

Bild was complaining yesterday that pep was playing games playing him sunday and they were disgusted no-one had told them what the injury was,i'm enjoying the media panicing
I think we should start a rumour in Germany that doctors were forced to amputate Leroy’s left leg after he caught a staph infection off TAA during the community shield.

You know, to see how the German press handles it with calmness and dignity.

Don't post really, but odds for the transfer were 1/5 yesterday, you can get 11/4 now. So I would say it looks like he's staying, unless something drastic happens.

Leroy Sané still has fluid in his knee which delayed a precise diagnosis and made it difficult. Bayern’s team doctor, Peter Ueblacker, was spotted explaining the injury to Hasan Salihamidžić yesterday. There are fears the deal might still collapse. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]
I think something has to exist in the first place before it can collapse ;-)

It's been a real eye-opener for these Germans used to getting their own way, hasn't it. Welcome to the new world order, Bayern.

Hardly a scoop getting the latest on an injury. Duncan Castles of all people broke the news that Mendy suffered an ACL.

Knowing that Sane's told people within City he wants to leave obviously isn't going to be coming from his agent either, is it? It will come from a club source.

Lee has contacts within the club and has been considered a reliable source for a long time. Just because he's reporting news City fans don't like shouldn't mean he's instantly dismissed.

Nailed it mate. At least he has a face, whereas people will continue to bow down to that Tolmie character, does any one even know his real name?

How do you know he has contacts within the club ? Considered reliable by whom ?

Uo96KdN.jpg

So ..now looking like Leroy's knee will save Bayern’s face?
Good point that actually.

They would have perhaps been concerned about looking like complete tools had they failed to sign Sané after all the bluster. (Largely because they are complete tools of course, but never mind).

But they now have an out, "Ah, we don't want him now anyway". Sané's hopefully minor knock could have proved to be quite useful when the dust settles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.