Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll be exactly what we’re looking to sign. I know Pep doesn’t teach the tackles, but I still think there’s the goon aspect still needed out of defensive mids and especially still in the prem. Hopefully some of Fernandinho rubs off on him because I think he’s the perfect DM for us. It would have been nice to get Rodri in last year but cest la vie.

Didn't think it was possible but our buildup is probably going to be even faster. The Rodri - De Bruyne combination is going to cut most opposition midfields to shreds.

Despite all these good words, I bet he will join the likes of Sterling Bernado Sane and many other great players in being pronounced as shite on bluemoon. Only when he is deemed below par by the esteemed blue mooners will i then believe he will be a good signing maybe destined for greatness.

Despite all these good words, I bet he will join the likes of Sterling Bernado Sane and many other great players in being pronounced as shite on bluemoon. Only when he is deemed below par by the esteemed blue mooners will i then believe he will be a good signing maybe destined for greatness.
Don’t forget David, who was absolute ****.

Just read an article that called him weak in its headline and claimed: "Rodri certainly could be a vulnerable spot in the 2019/20 Premier League season.". Not sure if it was written by a Scouser or an idiot.
I won't be convinced Rodri is a good signing until the words "top playa Jeff" come out of Paul Merson's mouth.

Seems to have settled in well. Looks a really nice bloke as well. Loved his little dance and celebrations after the game. Love his presence with his size not had that since Yaya. Think he is going to be a big player for us.

Playing against Liverpool's press is arguably the toughest task for any DM in football and I thought he handled it really well. Anything else after that won't ever be as tough as Liverpool's press so I think he will excel. The only ball he gave away that led to a Liverpool chance was also a pass that was too strong by Walker, there's no way he could've controlled it.

Playing against Liverpool's press is arguably the toughest task for any DM in football and I thought he handled it really well. Anything else after that won't ever be as tough as Liverpool's press so I think he will excel. The only ball he gave away that led to a Liverpool chance was also a pass that was too strong by Walker, there's no way he could've controlled it.
While I agree he did well. I'll also point out Liverpool's press wasn't at midseason form yet. So that was more of the Arsenal/Wolves press that he saw.

That said, he'll get better and so will their press. Look forward to the battle

While I agree he did well. I'll also point out Liverpool's press wasn't at midseason form yet. So that was more of the Arsenal/Wolves press that he saw.

That said, he'll get better and so will their press. Look forward to the battle
Yeah I'll acknowledge that, on the other hand Rodri's acclimation with our team and tactics is also not at top form yet either. There were a couple instances where I thought if it was Dinho we wouldn't be able to escape the press and move the ball forward but he managed to get out of it.Seeing that makes me hopeful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.