Next Captain

after watching david on sunday not wanting to left the trophy I would give it to LaPorte ,I think he would make a great capt

I'm not saying Silva is necessarily my choice. My point is just that it's pretty clear how it works at City under Pep and I can't see them changing it.

I don't think it will be Silva, Dinho or even Kun for that matters. Once they've picked the captain, he has to be in it for the long haul (at least 5 years or so) and must play the majority of the games barring injury (rules out Stones for now). We can't be picking a new captain every 2 years. This leaves Kev, Raz, and Bernardo. I think Kev and Raz are more vocal than Bernardo. In my opinion it will be Kev with Raz as vice captain.

I don't think it will be Silva, Dinho or even Kun for that matters. Once they've picked the captain, he has to be in it for the long haul (at least 5 years or so) and must play the majority of the games barring injury (rules out Stones for now). We can't be picking a new captain every 2 years. This leaves Kev, Raz, and Bernardo. I think Kev and Raz are more vocal than Bernardo. In my opinion it will be Kev with Raz as vice captain.

I think it'll be David for his 10th year and then a long term one next year, with KDB the obvious front runner.

Kev talks to the media the most so far this summer,i think it should be him,wouldn't be against dave but i'm not sure i can see him doing the speeches in the locker room bernie is not a captain for me

I disagree that KDB is a front runner. I can't deny how good a footballer he is, but he's had his moments (let me talk!/Getting angry after getting injured v Crystal Palace).

For me it should be David Silva or Fernandinho this year and then Sterling once they move on.

I think it'll be David for his 10th year and then a long term one next year, with KDB the obvious front runner.
If we're giving it to club legends as a sendoff of sorts then surely Sergio would get it the following season in his 10th and final year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.