Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know Tolmie and Sam used to work together and Sam gets much of his info from Tolmie?
Honestly I'm not interested in getting into it, but yes I've heard people say that. The second half of your assertion is obviously complete speculation but believe whatever you'd like. I'm always baffled why the best journo covering the team (who also seems like a good enough guy and is also very accessible to supporters online) catches so much shit on here but to each his own.

Honestly I'm not interested in getting into it, but yes I've heard people say that. The second half of your assertion is obviously complete speculation but believe whatever you'd like.

Not quite speculation - worked at Goal but as you like.

We need to brace ourselves for an autumn of Der Spiegel outrage - how City stopped Sane going home !
I'd word it more like,

"We can with the greatest of pleasure, look forward to an autumn of Der Spiegel outrage - how City stopped Sane going home !"

Guessing who Sam "gets much of his info" from is the actually the definition of speculation. You have no clue if thats true.

I agree you know everything and I know nothing... as you were ; )

Reactions: cjn
I'd word it more like,

"We can with the greatest of pleasure, look forward to an autumn of Der Spiegel outrage - how City stopped Sane going home !"

Been popping corn waiting for Aug 8th. The instant I heard BM were coming for Sane, this is the end-game scenario that flashed thru my head. No way they can match the fee - so let the whining commence. It'll be glorious.

Reactions: nmc
You do know Tolmie and Sam used to work together and Sam gets much of his info from Tolmie?

Sam is a top lad, we have previously worked down the years together, but it would be incorrect to say he now gets info from me.

He has his own contacts, some of them excellent because of his ability to speak fluent Spanish, I'm sure.

Sam also knows I am on here, so it makes me laugh when I see him being accused of ripping off similar rumours we might hear.

And anyhow, I am more mired in the mud elsewhere.

Someone asked me my opinion of the Athletic venture , not of Sam or anyone else.

I'd appreciate people not tearing the shit out who or what I do, I decided not to post anything for weeks, simply because some snide in the It's Quiet thread posted personal info about me that could have seriously compromised my livelihood.

I work in various areas of sport and PR, but why someone would behave in such a way towards a fellow blue is just shitty.

I'm a fucking nobody.

Last edited:
Been popping corn waiting for Aug 8th. The instant I heard BM were coming for Sane, this is the end-game scenario that flashed thru my head. No way they can match the fee - so let the whining commence. It'll be glorious.

Bayern do not get told NO and they almost always get their transfer targets - they bully the entire Bundersliga and have for many years - if Sane stays it will hurt... really hurt them and they will hit out at us big time... bring it on.

Sam is a top lad, we have previously worked down the years together, but it would be incorrect to say he now gets info from me.

He has his own contacts, some of them excellent because of his ability to speak fluent Spanish, I'm sure.

Sam also knows I am on here, so it makes me laugh when I see him being accused of ripping off similar rumours we might here.

Someone asked me my opinion of the Athletic venture , not of Sam or anyone else.

I'd appreciate people not tearing the shit out who or what I do, I decided not to post anything for weeks, simply because some snide in the It's Quiet thread posted personal info about me that could have seriously compromise my livelihood.

I work in various areas of sport and PR, but why someone would behave in such a way towards a fellow blue is just shitty.

I'm a fucking nobody.
Yeah that out of order,we are all on the same side(mostly),that's what binds us together

Sam also knows I am on here, so it makes me laugh when I see him being accused of ripping off similar rumours we might here.

I'd appreciate people not tearing the shit out who or what I do, I decided not to post anything for weeks, simply because some snide in the It's Quiet thread posted personal info about me that could have seriously compromise my livelihood.

I'm a fucking nobody.
Good to see you back tolm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.