Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve said it for years Tolm that fucker Z the Z is a right twunt. ;)

Haha. To be fair, he was ready to put Ric's feet to a blowtorch to establish who was trying to stir shit.

He might be my youngest brother but it's perhaps fair to say I go for the pen while he has a penchant for the sword, of the Samurai kind...

Don't let his misuse of the word there and their fool you.

He is what it says on the tin!

Sam is a top lad, we have previously worked down the years together, but it would be incorrect to say he now gets info from me.

He has his own contacts, some of them excellent because of his ability to speak fluent Spanish, I'm sure.

Sam also knows I am on here, so it makes me laugh when I see him being accused of ripping off similar rumours we might hear.

And anyhow, I am more mired in the mud elsewhere.

Someone asked me my opinion of the Athletic venture , not of Sam or anyone else.

I'd appreciate people not tearing the shit out who or what I do, I decided not to post anything for weeks, simply because some snide in the It's Quiet thread posted personal info about me that could have seriously compromised my livelihood.

I work in various areas of sport and PR, but why someone would behave in such a way towards a fellow blue is just shitty.

I'm a fucking nobody.
Your are somebody, you are our tolmie

Sam is a top lad, we have previously worked down the years together, but it would be incorrect to say he now gets info from me.

He has his own contacts, some of them excellent because of his ability to speak fluent Spanish, I'm sure.

Sam also knows I am on here, so it makes me laugh when I see him being accused of ripping off similar rumours we might hear.

And anyhow, I am more mired in the mud elsewhere.

Someone asked me my opinion of the Athletic venture , not of Sam or anyone else.

I'd appreciate people not tearing the shit out who or what I do, I decided not to post anything for weeks, simply because some snide in the It's Quiet thread posted personal info about me that could have seriously compromised my livelihood.

I work in various areas of sport and PR, but why someone would behave in such a way towards a fellow blue is just shitty.

I'm a fucking nobody.
Not to us you aren't mate!

It’s a shame when the minority spoil it for the majority. If you don’t post in good faith you are soon rumbled on here. It’s not difficult to distinguish the genuine passing on of interesting info from bullshit. Time eventually reveals all and Tolm has been round longer than most if not all.

Anyway, back on topic, I suppose no news is good news at the moment.

Your are somebody, you are our tolmie

Aw, shucks, thanks, guys.

We're all fucking nobody in the grander scheme of things.

Yesterday, I took my shoes and socks off and stood for half an hour in a stream betwixt the majesty of the Cuillins mountains on the Isle of Skye.

I almost cried at the needed reminder of how insignificant we all are.

Just me, the wife and kids and a flask of tea.

Aw, shucks, thanks, guys.

We're all fucking nobody in the grander scheme of things.

Yesterday, I took my shoes and socks off and stood for half an hour in a stream betwixt the majesty of the Cuillins mountains on the Isle of Skye.

I almost cried at the needed reminder of how insignificant we all are.

Just me, the wife and kids and a flask of tea.
Changed my mind, your a **** :)

Reports from Germany sane could need an operation and out for the season. gutted for him if that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.