Season card scarf

Joking apart a City thermal bennie would be a cracking idea

Yeah someone missed a trick with that. We got a decent woolen city one a few years back but if they gave you a scarf 1 year, hat the next, gloves year after, snood etc. Full set. Would be appreciated for the winter. Not really a big fan of a scarf that says "Cityzens season ticket holder" or whatever.

Although the 125 years touch this season is nice. I would of loved a Toffs 125 years replica shirt or something to mark the occasion but i think puma are releasing something in a few months.
url

Well, I've now just received by second season card pack l, so now have 2 scarves, badges, bags and 2 season tickets, don't know which on to use now, very strange!!!

Just got my season card this morning, blue and white scarf no maroon, with Manchester City written down it. No tin but city laptop case. Much prefer a blue and white scarf.
Laptop case ? I move around a lot so adopted it as my toiletries case LOL, anyone else use it as something different ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.