Welcome Joao Cancelo

Good luck João (just not in the CL)!

Both him and Kean chose #27 in their new clubs, surely some anti-Juve conspiracy hidden in there.

Good luck João (just not in the CL)!

Both him and Kean chose #27 in their new clubs, surely some anti-Juve conspiracy hidden in there.
27 years since they last had a legitimate league win?

Joao Cancelo on the impact of Bernardo Silva on his decision to join City: “We’ve spoken about it a few times, not regularly but occasionally. He told me that it is an amazing club and the atmosphere is great. That’s also one of the reasons why I’ve decided to come.”

Joao Cancelo on Bernardo Silva: “He is a player I admire a lot. If I remember rightly, Bernardo and I played in the same team for around eight years. We were together at Benfica, so we were together for a while. It will help me and I’m very excited to play with him.”

"I'm very happy, it's a great club. I'm very happy to be here, to be able to experience English football. I've hoped to come here for a while, so it's a big step in my career."

With the valuation of Danilo this could be a daylight robbery signing. If he's any way as good as the last Portuguese guy we signed he'll get on great here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.