Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless what the future will bring.
I hope it is not too bad and he can start training very soon again.
It is always a pitty to see such talented players injured for a long time.
Gernerally i hope the result tomorrow will clarify everything and end this saga.
As most of you we all annoyed how long this goes on.
Meanwhile i am cool if he moves but also not unhappy if he stays.
City and Spurs play nice very nice football centered on posession.
I respect that style of play always more than pressing and counterattack or simple minded kick and rush

OT
Dybala seems to be on the market. He would fit really well into peps system.
Why is City not interested in him ?

Guess he won’t be joining BM now then...
He may live to regret not signing that contract extension now although I find it v heard to believe he could have ruptured his ACL and walked up 100 steps to receive his medal!
Let’s hope he’s ok.

Well it's not going to be an ACL but you're probably talking ligament damage. Maybe MCL and a couple of months out if he's unlucky.

As to an ACL, you dont have an ACL injury if post game you can walk up the Wembley steps with the rest of the team and receive the trophy!

This is not true. I tore my ACL skiing a few years. It hurt a bit, but I skied for the rest of the day. Then went to the orthopedist and it was a complete tear. Surgery and 6 months rehab before I could go back to any sports.

Gutted for Leroy if he has a bad injury. KDB last season and now Sane, we are not having much luck with injuries, good job we have such a strong squad.

I havent seen any reliable source state he has a bad injury. Seems like a few picking up and re-packaging the Bild bullshit. If it's on BBC or an official announcement from the club then I will believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.