General transfer rumours

Teams splashing the cash this window,gonna be an interesting season,can see the likes of Everton and wolves and maybe Leicester pushing on the fringes of top 6,arsenal and spurs strengthening well,rags may have to splash even more just to stay in front of Everton,wolves and Leicester...

I think Everton have seen how shoddy United and Arsenal look and seen the opportunity to surpass them and decided to go all out. Good luck to them.

Chelsea would be mental to let Luiz go to Arsenal now, regardless of your opinion of him he improves Arsenal who are a direct rival to them and in desperate need for somebody in defence and of course they can’t replace him. it would be more beneficial to Chelsea to let him go on a free next season than to sell him now.

Tierney to Arsenal
David Luiz to Arsenal
Lo Celso to Spurs
Sessegnon to Spurs
Iñaki Williams to rags
Lukaku to Inter

Tierney is an absolute bargain

Him and pogba will be laziest middle 2 in england if that happens

Eriksen lazy?

Think you need to take a closer look at his running stats. Routinely among the top PL players for distance covered per 90 minutes.

Bottle the occasional challenge? Certainly. Lazy? No way.

Tierney to Arsenal
David Luiz to Arsenal
Lo Celso to Spurs
Sessegnon to Spurs
Iñaki Williams to rags
Lukaku to Inter

Tierney is an absolute bargain

Tierney's had the same hip injury 3 times now I believe plus his injury record in general isn't stellar. If they keep him fit then he's a good buy but I wouldn't be shocked if he missed a fair few games this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.