Aguero Sterling
Mendy Bernardo Rodri De Bruyne Cancelo
Laporte Stones Walker
Ederson

Sterling Aguero Bernardo
Silva Rodri De Bruyne
Mendy Laporte Stones Cancelo
Ederson​

Joao Cancelo: "The way I see football, Manchester City are almost a perfect team. The way they play; always attacking, yet defending at the same time and always with high pressure, I think that's amazing. That's the kind of style as a spectator I enjoy watching."

"My decision was also based on this aspect. I'm very proud to be here and I'm very eager."

Joao Cancelo on whether winning the Champions League is one of his main targets: "Without a doubt!"

Differnt options but I'd rather go for the first one:

Aguero Sterling
Mendy Bernardo Rodri De Bruyne Cancelo
Laporte Stones Walker
Ederson

Sterling Aguero Bernardo
Silva Rodri De Bruyne
Mendy Laporte Stones Cancelo
Ederson​
Those lineups needs a little mending IMO

Yes yes yes; that's all well and good. The thing is; can he do it on a wet wednesday night in Stoke? Er, Cardiff. Er, Sheffield. As Winston Wolf famously said; let's not start suc enjoying each other's company just yet.

Yes yes yes; that's all well and good. The thing is; can he do it on a wet wednesday night in Stoke? Er, Cardiff. Er, Sheffield. As Winston Wolf famously said; let's not start suc enjoying each other's company just yet.
****, I have to tell the missus to stop enjoying my company right now!?

Thoughts on the transfer?

And honest ones, none of those Juventus sort. ;-)

I wrote about him a bit in his transfer thread, I hoped our board wanted to sell him with an adequate replacement in mind but it looks they had to use him to cache in. Which tbf is better than alternatives like a Dybala-Lukaku deal.

I'm not overly distraught at the thought of losing him, maybe because he stayed with us only one season so I couldn't grow attached to him. He had a good, even great first half of the season, then an injury kept him out around the Winter holidays and his second half of the season was mediocre. But so was the rest of the team, so I can't say how much of it was a team problem rather than his own. He was particularly frustrating during one of our matches against Ajax in the CL, when they kicked us out, but then again I (we) needed a scapegoat for our exit.

I think he'll do well with Pep as he won't have to play as much in a lined up defence near his own box, which should limit his weaknesses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.