Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The German reports said he might be out until the end of the year. If we assume they're correct now British news is reporting a bad injury that probably means LCL, 2-4 months rather than and ACL.

If, and it's a big if, Sané has a bad knee injury, our physio's and club doctor have some serious questions to answer. If there was any suspicion of ligament damage he should have been in a stabilizing brace at the very least until a scan confirmed otherwise. The fact he was photographed walking around Manchester yesterday without one too, wouldn't be good either.

Not got too proud a recent history of allowing players with serious knee injuries to play on either.....

Yep let’s hope the UK stuff has just been picked up from Bild. Whenever there’s any doubt about a knee injury the knee is immobilised in one of those boot things like KDB had. Amazed if they missed that.
I havent seen any reliable source state he has a bad injury. Seems like a few picking up and re-packaging the Bild bullshit. If it's on BBC or an official announcement from the club then I will believe it

I don't think Sam Lee or Jack Gaughan need to copy from Bild.

I wonder what will happen now,,i think he might stay here where he knows everyone and that will get the best treatment,would bayern fork out 135m if he is out for months,knees are difficult to get over,he might not have them after burners after,i think we might have all this drama again next summer

Well whatever injury he sustained, i hope he makes a full recovery.

Hes young & is immensely talented. All the best Leroy, Leroy, Leroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.