'We're not really here' (Sky Sports)

Great memories went to every game.
5 years before and four years after that season I only missed 3 games home and away.
Football shite but some of the best away days ever.
Leve blues would turn up for an opening of an envelope.
Made life long friends during that time.

Last edited:
Great watch and memories....that team/squad that got us promoted will always be held in the highest esteem for me....up there with the hero’s of the 70s and today’s all conquering squad....Dickov’s goal for me is as important to us blues as Sergio’s winner was and like Weaver and Dickov said it was only an equaliser but it meant everything to us that day

That programme summed up everything what supporting this club was and is about. I too wish it had been longer but it packed a lot in during the allotted time.

The morons of other clubs who slag us off should watch this, especially those questioning our support. We sold forty six thousand tickets in what was a third tier play off final and if they had given us more we would gave sold them too. It is still hard to believe we ended up in the old third division but we did. This place would have imploded at the time lol.

Once we all stopped the bickering and anger and unified together we were on a roll back to the top.
Your right tickets were like gold dust

I’ve got Sky Sports on NowTV until tomorrow but there is no TV guide(other than next programme) anyone know what time it’s on next?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.