Danilo (signed for Juve)

From the OS:
“It’s been a pleasure to be part of the success City have enjoyed in my time here,” he said.

“The Club have been fantastic with me from day one and I will always be grateful.

“The Premier League title wins will stay with me forever and I will always have City in my heart. The fans, the players and the staff have all been brilliant and I wish the Club every success in the future.”

Danilo: “It’s been a pleasure to be part of the success City have enjoyed in my time here. The Club have been fantastic with me from day one and I will always be grateful. The Premier League titles will stay with me forever and I will always have City in my heart."

"The fans, the players and the staff have all been brilliant and I wish the Club every success in the future.”

batch__J018803.jpg

Brilliant player was nedved but he makes big ed woody look less clown-like
What the fuck is that on the right?

Good luck to him. Looked a thorough professional and good man to have around the team, not one to throw a strop when not picked. I was surprised that he was unable to make more appearances last year, but then he was hampered with injuries at particularly inopportune times. In terms of position, I was never really sold on him as a left-back- still hold Clichy as the best right-footed left-back we’ve had- but was never sure why he couldn’t adapt to play in central midfield. Perhaps the pace of the game in there was too much for him, but he came with a reputation for flexibility and in truth he never really demonstrated that.

Classy message from a classy guy. No idea why he got so much hate at Madrid, he was never anything but a model professional here even in times where he could justifiably be annoyed at not getting a prolonged run in the side when Walker turned into Ashley Young for a bit last season. Wish him all the best deserves first team football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.