Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fee agreed for Tierney, 25M according to the bbc.

Thought Celtic a month ago turned down that offer?

Isnt it funny that Arsenal hierarchy said they only had 40m to spend then after that cheating fxukibg K@nt Gill changed the premier ffp wage increase % they are now spending a lot more! They all two faced fcuk shits wankers.

Uh oh just realised when we play arsenal I’ll be n direct competition with KT

Isnt it funny that Arsenal hierarchy said they only had 40m to spend then after that cheating fxukibg K@nt Gill changed the premier ffp wage increase % they are now spending a lot more! They all two faced fcuk shits wankers.

We'll still dick em home and away mate :)

It seems that Arsenal's waiting game might have paid off.

Side Show Bob obviously isn’t a long-term solution, but he will give them two or three years of top-drawer experience and a threat at free-kicks.

I don’t know much about Tierney, though I’m sure @Magicpole will tell us he is the greatest full-back in the world, but Dick will be hoping he can get the best out of him.

With their other newcomers, I can see them finishing above the rags and maybe Chelsea too.

In typical Arsenal fashion, they offered £17M with £8M ‘add ons’. As a lot of those involved not only qualifying for the CL but actually winning stuff as well, Celtic turned down their offer of £17M!
It appears they’ve now come back with the requisite cash, in full.

I don't think Arsenal ever came out and said that though. It was speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.