United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF256-DB2-EF89-470-B-AC22-FAB0-F1365911.jpg

“YARP!"

Huh?

De Gea is overrated and was very error prone last season - I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the start of a big decline.

They've got no quality beyond AWB and Shaw at fullback, with Shaw's injury record well known.

Maguire is their only top line centre half. Lindelof is ok, the others are all crap. Tuanzebe is still learning.

Their centre midfield is simply dreadful apart from Pogba, who is a massive downhill skier and chooses when he wants to show up. He can't play in a two man midfield because he's so lazy.

Attacking mid is even worse. You know it's bad when Jesse effing Lingard is probably your best player there.

They're selling Lukaku so that leaves their attack quite thin and searching for goals. Martial is highly inconsistent and Rashford is quite overrated. Neither have shown to have 20+ goals in them. Sanchez is done.

If they finish inside the top six they should consider the season a success, honestly.
Don't forget the contribution to their goal tally by VAR awarded penalties.
It will probably yield as many goals as rashy!

Scattergun approach coming up on the last day then for the rags,throwing huge amounts of money around in an attempt to get a striker in,I mentioned the other day about Dybala I could see them going back in for him and agreeing to his terms,they will be desperate and will crave the attention of the last day window..

Its being tuned as we speak lol

imgext.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.