Paulo Dybala

Haven't seen Lo Celso play, is he any good?

Yeah he's easily worth the 55m they're paying. He's quite Lampard-y, I don't think his passing is on the level of the best playmakers, but he's really good at carrying the ball forwards, and getting in the box to score - not those late runs like Lampard though, he's usually in the box already.

He beats players a lot in midfield, which is something Pochettino seems to love. He does the thing where someone's pressing him and his first touch nutmegs them or knocks it round them. Might find that harder to do in a more frantic league, but Mousa Dembele and Dele Alli did/does it a lot.

Yeah he's easily worth the 55m they're paying. He's quite Lampard-y, I don't think his passing is on the level of the best playmakers, but he's really good at carrying the ball forwards, and getting in the box to score - not those late runs like Lampard though, he's usually in the box already.

He beats players a lot in midfield, which is something Pochettino seems to love. He does the thing where someone's pressing him and his first touch nutmegs them or knocks it round them. Might find that harder to do in a more frantic league, but Mousa Dembele and Dele Alli did/does it a lot.

Cheers mate.

fuck, spurs have done some superb business if they get dybala as well! gonna be a title contender if the main stars stay fit

As I said, if we have to sell him I'm ok with him going to Spurs, waaaay better than United for him. Wish we could sell the players we really want/need to sell first though :(

Spurs will have a class squad if they get these 3 deals over the line. Probably need one or two more defenders. There's no more excuses for Poch to not win something now though if they are spending the big bucks.

Did not see that coming. Dybala is class on his day. If spuds do manage to get all 3 targets without losing any of their main players, they will be fighting for the title. Before this I already asserted they will be title contenders but I figured chances are not that big, now they have as good a chance as pool I think.

Juve have called the deal off after deciding not to sell Dybala according to Ornstein from BBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.