Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City potentially cost itself €100 million (or more) to use Sane in a glorified friendly for who knows what reason
Yeah why did we play our player in preseason? It's not like those a crucial games to prepare for the start of the league 1 week later, what we should have done is not risk any of our players in preseason and then just let them work things out for themselves against West Ham.

Isn't it weird that Sané is the only player we weren't supposed to play in that game? No mention of Raheem, Bernardo, Kev, David, Rodri, Zinchenko, Kyle and our only two fit senior center backs being risked in this glorified friendly.

If you squint, what this looks like is Bayern chasing one of our players, us naming our price, them doing nothing to match it but putting everything into mobilising their nationwide propaganda machine, us shrugging our shoulders and carrying on with our business as usual.

I can't imagine being so spoilt as to expect us to keep Leroy in bubble wrap on the off chance they find an extra £50m under the sofa.

Shamed into it
EBby61SU4AEd0e7
I never thought my hatred of another club could approach that of ManUre, but The Dippers are right up there. The dirty skid marks...

I suppose from their point of view they need everything that allows them to compete.

It is good news for them, perhaps a cynic may suggest some connection between a Pool tackle being effective in the injury but that would set them into full victim mode.

Seems even they recognise its bad taste.

Why hasn’t Sky Sports been all over this tweet?
Just think how much shit would hit the fan, if it was the other way around!

Disgusting tweet, for the Dippers mouth piece.
The Echo, showing Scouse humour, Laaaa!

Isn't it weird that Sané is the only player we weren't supposed to play in that game? No mention of Raheem, Bernardo, Kev, David, Rodri, Zinchenko, Kyle and our only two fit senior center backs being risked in this glorified friendly.

If you squint, what this looks like is Bayern chasing one of our players, us naming our price, them doing nothing to match it but putting everything into mobilising their nationwide propaganda machine, us shrugging our shoulders and carrying on with our business as usual.

I can't imagine being so spoilt as to expect us to keep Leroy in bubble wrap on the off chance they find an extra £50m under the sofa.

The German’s are excellent at propaganda!

It’s quite ridiculous for them to criticise City for playing him, especially since it was an injury that could have happened in training.

Presumably German clubs don’t play pre season games and wrap their players in cotton wool before the season starts

Well they Did have all summer to bid, and they knew the price a good few weeks before the shield match. Other than that, he is our player, and his injury is our problem.

After the recent fraud investigations, it wouldn't surprise me if that was exactly their plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.