Pogba who wants out
Some kid who looks like Fellainis lovechild
The dabbing bellend
The french lad who wants out
Doesn’t Mata
The Welsh Bebe
And the pianist

No wonder you can get 40-1 at the bookies
We not had anymore Beanz installments from him over the summer?

So Dybala is about to become a Tottenham player. How far have the Rags sunk that a top class player refuses to go there but has absolutely no problem with going to a supposed smaller club. (No disrespect to Spurs or their fans)
To compound this, you can bet that he won't be getting 350k a week to go there.

All hail Eddie Two Planks!

183158242.jpg
A Visionary

I don't know what Man Utd's plan is here. Apparently turned down Dybala, Fernandes and Eriksen.

Paul, Reading

From the BBC transfer comments, you keep believing the bullshit Paul.

So Dybala is about to become a Tottenham player. How far have the Rags sunk that a top class player refuses to go there but has absolutely no problem with going to a supposed smaller club. (No disrespect to Spurs or their fans)
For a much lesser salary.......

No way Levy has made him Spurs top earner

It’s like saying I’ve just chopped my hand off and replaced it with a hook ala long John Silver, everything is now fantastic and much better. How many nil nils we going for this season? Rashford, Martial, Sanchez and some kid who they will hype up to be the next Ryan Giggs when he scores in a League cup tie ain’t gonna rack up the goals.

Surely u mean captain hook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.