Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I detest that club. The Echo is just another pathetic rag trying to stay afloat so can be excused but that club from the top down is really quite objectionable.

It's what Scousers do. 50,000 cheering to the rafters when YaYa collapse in midfield only a year after a Bolton player fell down with a heart attack. They only feel their own pain and nobody else's!

Wow! That is very poor. FA should say something about this. Celebrating an injury to a pro footballer & seeing as an advantage is a disgrace. Yes banter in the office or the stands not in the media

Anyone else a little suspicious that Leroy's not in Barcelona?

Mendy, KDB, Kompany...they've all gone down and been on the first flight to Dr. Cugat's. It's now 4 days since the injury and he's still sitting at home in Manchester?

Especially if the club doctors were uncertain about the injury, the first thing they'd do would be get the expert diagnosis.

Certainly if he's not there by the weekend, something unusual is going on. I just have a weird feeling this injury might be the sort that keeps him out until September 3rd.

It's what Scousers do. 50,000 cheering to the rafters when YaYa collapse in midfield only a year after a Bolton player fell down with a heart attack. They only feel their own pain and nobody else's!
They did something similar when KDB got injured. Also, don’t forget their reaction when Ederson was carried off on a stretcher.
They are THE worst set of cultish fans, bar none.

According to Sammy Lee it is damaged, not torn. Good news, surely. Might still need surgery although I'm not a doc so who knows.

Wow! That is very poor. FA should say something about this. Celebrating an injury to a pro footballer & seeing as an advantage is a disgrace. Yes banter in the office or the stands not in the media

The FA ain't going to do anything , it's a newspaper based in Liverpool not the official Liverpool twitter account.

Wouldn't even get worked up over that article/tweet. Liverpool have constantly celebrated players getting serious injuries, it is part of their fucked up DNA. I'd be more surprised if there wasn't some scumbag remark/comment.

Anyone else a little suspicious that Leroy's not in Barcelona?

Mendy, KDB, Kompany...they've all gone down and been on the first flight to Dr. Cugat's. It's now 4 days since the injury and he's still sitting at home in Manchester?

Especially if the club doctors were uncertain about the injury, the first thing they'd do would be get the expert diagnosis.

Certainly if he's not there by the weekend, something unusual is going on. I just have a weird feeling this injury might be the sort that keeps him out until September 3rd.
But I thought Sane's camp was in Bayern's corner? If we have Sane onside, then there's no point in such subterfuge.

But I thought Sane's camp was in Bayern's corner? If we have Sane onside, then there's no point in such subterfuge.

Leroy himself hadn't decided until about 2 weeks ago. Maybe Bayern running for the hills as soon as he looked slightly hurt has changed his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.