Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one made me smile ;
Manchester City potentially cost itself €100 million (or more) to use Sane in a glorified friendly for who knows what reason.

The whole scenario is just one colossal debacle after another. If this deal was truly so close to getting done, then all three parties should have approached it with a little more urgency. Everyone needs to chill out a bit in pointing the blame, though. Each party in this mess deserves to be face-palming itself.

Anyone else a little suspicious that Leroy's not in Barcelona?

Mendy, KDB, Kompany...they've all gone down and been on the first flight to Dr. Cugat's. It's now 4 days since the injury and he's still sitting at home in Manchester?

Especially if the club doctors were uncertain about the injury, the first thing they'd do would be get the expert diagnosis.

Certainly if he's not there by the weekend, something unusual is going on. I just have a weird feeling this injury might be the sort that keeps him out until September 3rd.
Now that would be funny.

I suppose Bayern being the same as Utd is pretty much dead on. United knew they Maguire's price all along but they were obviously testing Leicesters nerve and thought that Maguire would pressure his way out of the club, well Leicester are well known not to fuck around and Maguire didn't seem to put much pressure on so they ended up paying more than the asking price. Now Bayern are doing the same with Sane, we aren't bending to their will and Sane (other than a few murmurs) isn't really pushing anyone's door down, they'll have to pay up i assume. But they want someone who will help them immediately, they were well and truly out played in the Super Cup the other day, so they may have fucked that up, too.

I suppose from their point of view they need everything that allows them to compete.

It is good news for them, perhaps a cynic may suggest some connection between a Pool tackle being effective in the injury but that would set them into full victim mode.

Seems even they recognise its bad taste.
At the time, I jokingly posted that Pep had paid TAA to put in a hard tackle as a way of putting Bayern off. What prescience !

To be fair to Liverpool fans (and I think they're the worst set of supporters in the world) there's quite a lot of replies to that apology tweet saying the echo is a joke. Maybe even some of the Liverpool fans are getting tired of the sycophantic shit that rag puts out.

Liverpool fans almost make me feel sorry for Man United fans who have had this shite for decades. If I could wipe one club from existence it would be Liverpool with zero hesitation. Everything about them is vile, it’s no coincidence they’re universally hated despite being largely irrelevant for the past 30 years.

We as city fans see a lot of hatred towards our club because of our complete dominance domestically and a deep sense of jealously from other teams wishing it was them, I get that and accept it comes with the territory, I’d be exactly the same if I was a (pick a random team) fan. However, the fact that outside of Liverpool fans, every other clubs fans wanted us, the poster boo boys to win the league last season ahead of them takes some doing and just shows how dispised they are.

They’re deluded enough to see that as some kind of badge of honour but if that’s the feelings of everybody else and there’s no jealously angle to explain it away, some of them surely must be able to see how disgusting their fan base are.

if it was serious, we'd have had a club statement, just like we had with KDB, Mendy and Bravo.

So for that reason I'm very chilled here.

Shamed into it
EBby61SU4AEd0e7

Fucking disgusting bunch of twats...scummy bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.