United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They took Inter to the cleaners with Lukaku, got back whatever they had paid for him ! However I am surprised that a lot of their fans are not worried about their attacking outlet. They have no established world class strikers in their ranks. If you compare the other teams (except Chelsea) Arsenal: Aubameyang, Spurs: Kane, Us: Aguero, Liverpool: Firmino, all of these teams have players who can go and score 20+ goals every season, I am not sure Rashford can do that for them. There is a good chance this tactic backfires for them. They are basically replying on Martial or Rashford clicking and that is a lot of pressure on two players who have not been consistent at all.

I think their squad currently is not that good except Pogba and De Gea. Their midfield is extremely weak unless Fred does a 180 from the last season and add to that they have 7 centerbacks in their squad.

They took Inter to the cleaners with Lukaku, got back whatever they had paid for him ! However I am surprised that a lot of their fans are not worried about their attacking outlet. They have no established world class strikers in their ranks. If you compare the other teams (except Chelsea) Arsenal: Aubameyang, Spurs: Kane, Us: Aguero, Liverpool: Firmino, all of these teams have players who can go and score 20+ goals every season, I am not sure Rashford can do that for them. There is a good chance this tactic backfires for them. They are basically replying on Martial or Rashford clicking and that is a lot of pressure on two players who have not been consistent at all.

I think their squad currently is not that good except Pogba and De Gea. Their midfield is extremely weak unless Fred does a 180 from the last season and add to that they have 7 centerbacks in their squad.

I reckon that fee for Lukaku is about 'par', providing he gets down to a footballer build rather than his current build which is more like a boxers'. United have sold their best goal-scorer and not replaced him. That is not sustainable over a season - yeah, Rashford and Martial will probably have flashes throughout the season but there is no way they will score enough goals to get United in the Top 4. Absolutely no way

I reckon that fee for Lukaku is about 'par', providing he gets down to a footballer build rather than his current build which is more like a boxers'. United have sold their best goal-scorer and not replaced him. That is not sustainable over a season - yeah, Rashford and Martial will probably have flashes throughout the season but there is no way they will score enough goals to get United in the Top 4. Absolutely no way

I pretty much agree with that. He's a goalscorer, and still young; he's just not fit and hasn't been coached recently.

At some point, a replacement will be needed. That'll be expensive.

Most players would choose Spurs over United these days. Better team, better manager, better ground and the is clearly a plan there. United is not an attractive proposition
Better everything really, Dybala must have asked his agent, 'Should I join Man Utd?'
'Better not.'

All hail Eddie Two Planks!

183158242.jpg

Not sure if it's just me, but every time I see him, he looks like a spitting image puppet.

Do you remember when Utd bought LUkaku. It was £75m according to Simon Stone despie there being £15m of easily achievable add-ons. Now when Man Utd sell Lukaku, it's £75m including the add-ons. They are so trasparent.

The sale of Lukaku is a disaster for Man Utd. He might have limitations, but he does score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.