Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We announced Mendy's ACL injury 5 days after the game with Palace. However, he travelled to Barcelona before the announcement for assessment. Sane seems to be in Manchester which gives us hope it's not that bad.

German sources said he is/was in Barcelona today.

IMO updates are going to BMU through his agent and further to German media. Just my guess.

The germans aren't waiting

Leroy Sané suffered an ACL injury in his right knee, and will undergo surgery which will rule him out for several months. It remains unclear whether Bayern Munich will drop their pursuit of Sané after this diagnosis. [@SPORTBILD via @ManuelVeth]

If the club is making an announcement his knee is fucked. They would just wait until Pep's press conference tomorrow if he was fine.

If the club is making an announcement his knee is fucked. They would just wait until Pep's press conference tomorrow if he was fine.
I agree,i'm hoping though that we put a deadline on bayern today and we are waiting till the end of the day before we announce the injury,small hope i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.