Football ticket net

JimmyNJ

hey question. Planning a trip from the states. Is Footballticketnet.com a good site to use?

Is there any way to get south stand tickets?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

October 26th Aston Villa game. I’d rather buy them online than deal with anything unofficially since I’m coming from farther away. I found a few sites but not sure if they are all legit. They all seem to be cheaper than Stubhub which I usually use for tickets.

No sites like that are legit in this country, and most don't have tickets, they source after selling at inflated prices.

You find tickets on the plan as close together as you can, or wait for resales closer to the day.

I have just checked the website and they have lots of tickets available in the south stand for the Aston villa game.
Why don't you sign up to a matchday card and purchase the tickets officially from the club.
Easiest ,safest and cheapest option.

hey question. Planning a trip from the states. Is Footballticketnet.com a good site to use?

Ring the club.

Wow. I figured they’d be most expensive on the City site. Any suggestions on the best place to sit for atmosphere/view?

Strange...our club would never rip us off
I guess that's just the American mindset. Just levels of getting screwed over here. You'll get screwed buying tix from a site like Stubhub, but if you tried to get them from the club (if they were even available) you'd get bent over even worse.

Anyway, really excited about this trip. Taking 3 friends who are not football fans but down for the experience. Hoping to have 3 new blues by the end of the trip.

The City website does have the cheapest tickets but there are no seats available next to each other. So I'm forced to use a site now like Fanpass or footballticketnet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.