Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recovery estimates based on ordinary people and footballers are misleading. Sane is extremely fit and will probably return to full training in February and be ready late March.

Gutted for him

City are unlucky with long term...really strange

Gundo , Mendy , kdb and now sane

Maybe it’ll change him for the better. You never know.

In the meantime someone else will Get an opportunity.

Hope he recovers soon, goes through as little as possible pain/uncomfortableness and continues to have a great career.

Well at least we've proved as a fanbase we're not as cultish as the Dippers in all this... not one death threat sent to Alexander Arnold. Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot:

"Eya la! Youz did tha' on purpose!!!"

Get well soon Leroy.

I’m aware of such tests, having had them.

Perhaps I was a bit flip, but City (and the surgeon) will know EXACTLY what the damage is from the scans, which is why they had to wait for the fluid to dissipate, so they could get the absolute best imagery possible.

All that said, respect for your qualifications. Didn’t mean to imply they were nothing or not meaningful, just that you sounded a bit “Doctor-y” while using poor language.

Can I ask are you a Dr / surgeon ? You seem to have a lot of knowledge of the subject..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.