Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted for the lad. Don’t it twice in same knee. Obviously they have better care than I got but it’s a horrible amount of rehab. Really hope it doesn’t affect his pace. Also that ability to change direction. I think Arjen Robben did his and made a full recovery didn’t he? He came back at the same level as well. I love Leroy and hope he recovers and realised what a great club he is at and wants to stay. Sounds awful but hope that little twat who tripped him and caused the injury, which I’m sure he didn’t intend but nonetheless caused, gets a bit of pay back, not a career threatening injury like this mind. Can imagine Klopp praising him for it.
It would be so sad if one of the Norwich players did a Quintero on him tomorrow...

You just knew with all the furore surrounding his possible transfer and sources saying he wouldn't play that something bad would happen if he did. So big decision time now. Is our offer still on the table now he could be out for a year? Will Bayern still try and sign him knowing these facts?

You just knew with all the furore surrounding his possible transfer and sources saying he wouldn't play that something bad would happen if he did. So big decision time now. Is our offer still on the table now he could be out for a year? Will Bayern still try and sign him knowing these facts?
J

Bayeen will go very quiet now. Sssshhhh.

I hope we still offer the contract.

Show class.

Young enough to make a full recovery and come back even stronger.
Mentally it may change him and he may reflect on what god given talent he has. Listen to his coach and work hard. Will be mentally stronger for it.
It’s important that contract is still on the table. It shows we treat players the right way.
Long term top class players will realise if they didn’t already know that city look after their players.

In retracing my steps, I feel like I have done exactly that.
We are ALL concerned about Leroy’s injury and possible outcomes. I was merely pointing out a post that sounded different, and not necessarily in a good way. I believe that has been rectified to the satisfaction of both parties involved, with suitable deference on my part for any slight.
I think we are over it...apart from a few pot shots by others. Such is life.

Moving on...

Sorry m8, no offence meant ... we’re all blues. you got to admit it was funny though the guy coming back with his degree on the wall comment.. you should have just owned it and has a laugh at yourself .. onwards and upwards and we are all wishing Leroy a speedy recovery..
On a side note , doffing my cap to yourself as someone who appears to have made his dreams come true and made a professional footballer.. hope you had fun playing and sorry if it was cut short by injury again no offence ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.