United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a different side with a good manager Pogbad might, just might be okay, but he's not top four quality - he's too lazy and inconsistent for that. But I think he's a lot better at what he does than the alpaca is at what he does.
Since De Gea has been there the rags have played a very defensive game, and he's been protected by the quantity of players in front of him. He is not comfortable with the ball and he certainly doesn't take control of his area like a top keeper does. He's been bloody atrocious in the international games I've seen him in, and I haven't been impressed by his performances in the Premier League for a long time.

All in all I believe the rags will struggle this season, because they have way too many weaknesses that other teams will exploit.

Oh, and never forget, they are scum!
Just hope the rest of the premiership see that they are a spent force. However I can see to many teams going to the default mind set, hope I'm wrong and we all can smile at their demise.

Just hope the rest of the premiership see that they are a spent force. However I can see to many teams going to the default mind set, hope I'm wrong and we all can smile at their demise.

I watched them a bit last season, seeing as they were on Sky/BT so much and it was laugh a minute.
Hopefully this season will be as belly aching funny.

Cheers Pam I moved to Pickering last year and I love it. The local rags are now quiet, I do not need a rag influx unless you can play the pipes at short notice ;-)
Couldn't happen to a nicer football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.