Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget the scousers booed him off for time wasting the classless ****s
There were a few blues that thought he was faking it. Head not right to play due to Bayern interest.
I must admit it crossed my mind too.
Not defending those horrible scousers but it didn’t look much on the day.

If relationships with Pep are as bad as some are indicating on here, it wouldn't surprise me if we thought about the current offer on the table.
IF being the word.

I don't, and never have thought they were bad, and Pep's reaction when he was injured on Sunday said to me they are fine. bayern tapped him up, but they never had the money to buy him, he (his reps) were clearly going to accept the reported offer from bayern (who wouldn't), but they never even put in an offer. Our offer is there (I don't think its 18 months, more like 12 by the way), and its a good one, and we usually look after our own, so hopefully we will honour what we put on the table, and he feels the love from the club. The rumour about him telling Pep and the players he wanted out, looks like the bollocks I thought it was, judging from the very good wishes he's getting from his teammates, again I hope he realises how good he has it here, he's going to have a long time to think about it now.

IF being the word.

I don't, and never have thought they were bad, and Pep's reaction when he was injured on Sunday said to me they are fine. bayern tapped him up, but they never had the money to buy him, he (his reps) were clearly going to accept the reported offer from bayern (who wouldn't), but they never even put in an offer. Our offer is there (I don't think its 18 months, more like 12 by the way), and its a good one, and we usually look after our own, so hopefully we will honour what we put on the table, and he feels the love from the club. The rumour about him telling Pep and the players he wanted out, looks like the bollocks I thought it was, judging from the very good wishes he's getting from his teammates, again I hope he realises how good he has it here, he's going to have a long time to think about it now.
Yes the germans believed they could buy a diamond with a pocket full of rusty old Marks.

Cracking lad fantastic player in a strange way if moving to those arrogant cûnts would have prevented this i would have wished him well on his way.
Just as a bye I always thought if he made the move he would have come back.... don't know why just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.