Paulo Dybala

The word among Spurs itks is that the deal isn’t dead yet. But certainly more in the balance than it was last night / early this morning, when it looked to be very much on. Suicide watch on Spurs forums!

He would be on similar to Kane - which would represent a 50% jump in his wages.

Dybala is at least on 150k a wk at juve. There is little chance Kane is only on 150k a wk in any case.

I reckon Dybala was only to be sold to United, specifically so they could get Lukaku in return. Spurs then tried their luck seeing Dybala wasn't wanted at Juve but with nobody to offer in exchange it couldn't ever work from Juventus's perspective.

Inter might get him, but they'd have to send Icardi the other way. Which would suit Inter massively tbf with Conte at the helm.

I reckon Dybala was only to be sold to United, specifically so they could get Lukaku in return. Spurs then tried their luck seeing Dybala wasn't wanted at Juve but with nobody to offer in exchange it couldn't ever work from Juventus's perspective.

Inter might get him, but they'd have to send Icardi the other way. Which would suit Inter massively tbf with Conte at the helm.

Havn't Inter just bought Lukaku for 80m Euros. Doubt they've now got any money left over for Dybala even if Icardi moves on let alone the ultras kicking up a fuss.

Icardi will probably never play for Inter again. I'd imagine they sell him to Juve and either get Dzeko or else go all out for Dybala

Dybala is good enough to play for us. Massive talent, but i don't see any position for him on the pitch according to our team. No10? We have KDB. Right winger? We have Bernardo. Striker? We have Aguero. But i like him a lot.

Oh according to reports Kane is on £150k and Dybala wanted £315k from the rags

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/06/tott...striker-yet-agree-terms-10530048/?ito=cbshare

"would be significantly more than star striker Harry Kane who is only guaranteed £150,000-a-week"
But wasn't Dybala's high wages demand from united, down to him missing out on UCL? Spurs could have offered him UCL.
It said of Talksport yesterday that his agent wanted €40m from united for the deal. If he expected anywhere near this amount it is baffling beyond belief.

It was a strange one this one.
He priced himself out of a move to united, with ott wage demands, but Juve were prepared to sell him.
There was a disagreement regarding his image rights that complicated his move to Spurs.
Then, at the last minute Juve decided they didn't want to sell him without a repkacembe lined up, however, they were willing to sell him yesterday morning. So all their eggs were in one basket with Lukaka? The Italian window is open for anther 3 week.

It sounds to me that, he's more trouble than he's worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.