Next Captain

Yeah I don't see it either, he doesn't strike me as a leader at all for some reason. I think he needs to concentrate on becoming a regular in the team first.
He also barely played at the business end of the season because he was going through personal problems. Doesn't really seem like the right time for that discussion regardless.

Is it a Mayor type appointment now? Reward for long service for someone on their way out? There is only Sterling who was been at the club for more than 4 years who will be here in another 4 so I would give it him.

Where's Kev going?

That's an even more pathetic argument since all those captains you pick are shit captains mate. We don't even need to go far to look for it as we got Vinnie and you know how Vinnie was/is.
Yeah, but you said 'most captains are fiery'. So I'm showing you that they aren't. Football has moved on since the Viera/Keane types and I don't think they're necessary anymore. You could argue KDB merits being captain based on his performances on the pitch. But he's young and can lose his head. Me personally, I'd rather have a cool head at the helm. Especially someone who's won everything in England, numerous times as well as 3 trophies at international level.

Yeah, but you said 'most captains are fiery'. So I'm showing you that they aren't. Football has moved on since the Viera/Keane types and I don't think they're necessary anymore. You could argue KDB merits being captain based on his performances on the pitch. But he's young and can lose his head. Me personally, I'd rather have a cool head at the helm. Especially someone who's won everything in England, numerous times as well as 3 trophies at international level.
I picked a trait that was there in our captain and said most captains are like that. You went ahead and listed the shittiest captain of the bunch. Good for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.