Going to the doctor with a ‘sensitive’ problem

Had it done as a kid (medical reasons, non religious)

I have lived a smeg free life.
Same as, one of my first memories in the early 60’s was waking up in a cot in hospital with a very small gauze around my tool. I never asked my parents why I had it done.

I’ve never done this, but I need to! Is it normal to feel apprehensive / embarrassed? Apologies for to much information, but I think I need a circumcision due to an issue down there. It caused me an issue with the old in and out over the last year and was part of the reason for my last break up. I guess I’m kind of looking for encouragement

Anyone else been in the same position, or am I a massive weirdo?

Your tackle will be no different from any other blokes ....They will have seen it all before . Just make sure that you get your doctor of choice nowt worse than turning up with a “personal” problem only to be greeted by a female ( not saying they can’t do the job )

I was done as a baby for medical reasons, again as above never got round to asking why later in life.

Can't see any negatives not having floppy skin....easier to keep clean and as the end of my knob has always been exposed can probably go longer with not being as sensitive...... I can last oooo 30 secs plus on a good day ;)

I’ve never done this, but I need to! Is it normal to feel apprehensive / embarrassed? Apologies for to much information, but I think I need a circumcision due to an issue down there. It caused me an issue with the old in and out over the last year and was part of the reason for my last break up. I guess I’m kind of looking for encouragement

It's perfectly normal to feel apprehensive, especially if it's your first time getting your tackle out to a stranger to discuss a problem. But it's not their first time. They're used to it, and well aware that some patients might feel uncomfortable.
I've been to see a doctor about embarrassing issues a couple of times. You walk out wondering why you was ever nervous. I've had male and female doctors check me and male doctors are far more comfortable with it, so I recommend requested a male doctor when you make the appointment. I once requested a female doc and she had to go and get a second opinion from a male doctor, so I had 2 in the room. I also had a female doctor that had to have a chaparon in the room, so I had some young nurse watching the doctor check me. If you're at all embarrassed, ask for a male doctor!

Come on Terry now come clean this was you https://news.sky.com/story/man-circ...er-hospital-gets-20-000-compensation-11778098

A man who went into hospital for a bladder operation but was circumcised by mistake has been awarded £20,000 compensation.

Terry Brazier went to Leicester General Hospital in September 2018 expecting to undergo a cystoscopy, which involves a thin camera being inserted in the bladder.

Botox was due to be injected into the bladder wall - something that can help with urinary incontinence.

But he said that after it was all over, staff told him they could not "send me back to the ward and they needed to talk to me".

Mr Brazier said he had been so distracted talking to a nurse that he did not notice something was wrong until it was too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.