Gundogan new 4 year contract

I thought he was running down his contract to hook up with his mate Klopp?

Gundo is very underrated by a lot of people. It's hard to be in Merlin/KDB's shadow but he is a fantastic midfielder that a lot of teams would love to welcome in their squad. I'm so happy he is staying with us 4 more years

Isn't it just wonderful?
I mean, - the level of squad players for our competitors is so far below our standard, Lallana (Liverpool), Dier (Spurs), Mata (Manure) and so on... but for us it's Ilkay Gundogan.

This is great news.

He was instrumental to our title win last year whilst fernandinho was out. Incredibly underrated by a lot of our fanbase, to get him when we did for only 25m too was a bargain. Looking forward to more years of him pulling strings in the midfield.
I think you said a lot there. To buy a player like him in the current environment would cost £50M and £8-10M/yr in wages.

He knows his game time will be limited, but City know who he is to the team. Class act as a player and person...no moaning, ready smile, no drama. Perfect City squad player.

Have to admit my surprise, tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.