Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually believe that?

If things don't go well at Real Madrid this season, Klopp will be right up there as one of the main contenders to replace Zidane and I'd say that there would be a very good chance that he'd go there. That doesn't fit in wit your theory seeing as they love to spend. I wouldn't even put it past him to go to Bayern Munich should things not go as well as they'd like.

No you're wrong, he loves the dippers and everything connected with them .

I think he's happy with the situation at Liverpool. He's actually got all his top players after a successful season, not often the situation in Dortmund. He's always preferred developing players that has shown loyalty and heart, instead of buying upgrades - unless there is a significant upgrade or an appearent gap to fill.

He's a football romantic, and he's not a fan of certain aspects of modern football - success by splashing cash especially. And he'll whine about it, and dish out digs, whenever he can. The problem now is that is somewhat part of it, weather he likes it or not. I understand why people call out double standards and all that (especially after last year's spending), but I see the same Jürgen that was at Dortmund - saying the same things and trying to do the same things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he withdraws from top football after Liverpool. I just think top football is developing in a way that he finds hard to come to terms with.

Didn't stop the big goofy looking twat from buying the most expensive defender and keeper though did it.
Do you really believe that anybody on here really cares what you say about goofy and his bullshit?
If the owners gave the big toothed gurning bullshitter an unlimited budget ..do you really think he wouldn't spend it.
Fuck me dipper fans swallow the shite the media peddle...

Do you actually believe that?

If things don't go well at Real Madrid this season, Klopp will be right up there as one of the main contenders to replace Zidane and I'd say that there would be a very good chance that he'd go there. That doesn't fit in wit your theory seeing as they love to spend. I wouldn't even put it past him to go to Bayern Munich should things not go as well as they'd like.

I said I wouldn't be surprised, not that it was the most likely scenario.

I have a hard time seeing that real Madrid would give him that kind of influence he wants.

In Dortmund he made digs at BM for destroying the league with them buying all good players. I wouldn't bet on BM.

He's always preferred developing players that has shown loyalty and heart, instead of buying upgrades

Pmsl.

He's a football romantic, and he's not a fan of certain aspects of modern football - success by splashing cash especially.

ROFLMAO.

I wouldn't be surprised if he withdraws from top football after Liverpool.

Lets hope so.

I just think top football is developing in a way that he finds hard to come to terms with.

Nah. He has had so much practice at finishing runner up he is more than accustomed to it by now.

I have a hard time seeing that real Madrid would give him that kind of influence he wants.

In Dortmund he made digs at BM for destroying the league with them buying all good players. I wouldn't bet on BM.
He made digs about City spending money as well then went and reset the transfer market with world record fees for a CB and keeper. What a load of rubbish.

He’s made digs at City buying the league, doesn’t make it true. I’m not saying we don’t have an expensive assembled squad but do have others. It’s clear the horse shit he spouts is lapped up in Scandinavia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.